Marc Jacobs drives consumers in-store via Foursquare push
As long as you have a smartphone, you could find all the information of stores around you. You can let your friends know where are you and also where are they. You could also get specials if you got enough credit in one store, just by check-in them on Foursquare by through your Phone!New Overview:
Designer Marc Jacobs is delivering its brand message to its existing and potential customers during Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week via a Foursquare initiative. Using the mobile social network Foursquare.
- Consumers can follow Marc Jacobs around New York, Britain, France and Italy and check-in at any Marc by Marc Jacobs store.
- Participants can follow Marc Jacobs where Marc, Robert Duffy and friends have left tips at their favorite hot spots.
- They can also check-in at designated Marc Jacobs locations to unlock the “Fashion Victim 2011” badge. Four of them could have the chance to win a ticket to Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week.
- Marc Jacobs is one of the few luxury brands that have fully embraced social technology.Along with the Foursquare initiative, Marc Jacobs is digitally streaming its runway show for fashion-savvy consumers who cannot attend the show at Lincoln Center.
Benefits that the company could get from Foursquare
- ·Build awareness and drives in-store traffic
- ·Track your customer foot traffic over time
- ·Attract new customers or reward their most loyal ones by offering Foursquare specials like mobile coupons, prizes or discounts
Recommended for You
Filed under: Social Media Marketing