Everyone is talking about social media. Your competitors may have launched a blog, Facebook page or Twitter account. What kind of “homework” should you do before you take the plunge into the social media waters?
Social media is unlike any other communications medium your company has ever used. It has tremendous power to grab the hearts and minds of your customers. But to make it work, you need to begin with the end in mind. You need to:
- Learn how your customers are already using social media, including their interactions with your competitors.
- Identify the best social media tools for your brand.
- Integrate your social media it with your existing communications channels.
- Develop a plan to build and nurture a community of customers.
- Create fresh, relevant content.
- Set up a dashboard to track and measure results.
More Posts That May Interest You
Filed under: Social Media Marketing