Some good points of the article:
- The key for news media to move forward economically is to focus on an integrated digital strategy.
- News media should make publishing faster and better.
- Journalists need to be able to write a story for print, upload a Web version, tweet it, and manage online interaction with readers.
- Create new revenue streams:
- News media can offer advertisers a report of what pages viewers have looked.
- News media could use electronic subscription to server different customers and provide advertisers with greater insight into viewer profiles and reading habits.
Something to improve:
- Care more about mobile apps. (Make mobile apps easy to use. Give readers better reading experience.)
- Combine printing with online resources. (Use QR Code to provide readers richer content about the story they read.)
- Customize news for different readers. (Provide reader the news they love.Use location to differentiate news.）
More Posts That May Interest You
Filed under: Mobile Marketing