Linked in is the world’s largest professional network with over 259 million users and growing rapidly. If you haven’t already incorporated Linkedin Infographic as an integral part of your B2B social media marketing strategy, these stats should change your mind:
- More than 30% of LinkedIn users log into their account every day.
- LinkedIn drives 64% of all visits generated by social media channels to corporate websites.
- 60% of LinkedIn users have clicked on an ad on the site.
- 84 million of LinkedIn’s 259 million users are in the U.S.
- 43% of U.S. marketers have obtained at least one new customer through LinkedIn.
- LinkedIn’s user base now stands at more than 259 million people.
- 38% of LinkedIn visits are made via mobile.
Are you surprised by any of these stats? Have you incorporated LinkedIn as part of your B2B social media marketing strategy? Share your findings with Customer Insight Group on our Linkedin group page.
Recommended for You
Filed under: Social Media Marketing