Social media continues to evolve faster than anyone could have predicted. With over 700 million daily active users Facebook remains the most used social network on the planet. These statistics show the importance of brands engaging with their fans on this social media channel.
- Facebook has over 728 million daily active users.
- 95% of Facebook users log into their account every day.
- Facebook users like an average of 40 pages.
- Companies ignore 70% of customer questions on Facebook.
- Americans like an average of 70 brand pages on Facebook.
- The shelf life of a Facebook post: 2 hours, 30 minutes to get 75% of total impressions.
- 54% of marketers gain a new customer through Facebook.
What do you think about these stats? How are you using Facebook to gain new customers? Join us on Facebook to continue the conversion.
More Posts That May Interest You
Filed under: Facebook