Subway New Rewards Program
Subway Rewards members will get the customization, flexibility and a surprise or two from the sandwich giant’s new rewards program. More than a loyalty program, Subway MyWay Rewards will redefine choice and accessibility to Subway’s more than 37 million sandwich and salad combinations. The program will be a customized experience – from how customers join, earn and redeem, to surprise rewards and exclusive offers.
“We know time and money are important to our guests,” said Subway® Chief Digital Officer Carissa Ganelli. “It’s important to us that we deliver a seamless, convenient experience to help our customers get what they want when they want it – and what they want is our delicious, nutritious, and affordable food.”
Largest Restaurant Loyalty Program
With an estimated 28,500 participating restaurants in the U.S. and Canada*, Subway MyWay Rewards will be the largest loyalty program for earning and redeeming rewards in the quick service restaurant industry.
Here’s how Subway MyWay Rewards program works:
- Easy Sign-Up
- Join Subway MyWay Rewards through the Subway App, online at Subway.com, or in-restaurant with a Subway card
- Guests can earn rewards no matter how they pay via the Subway App, Subway Card, cash or credit
- Flexible Earning and Redeeming
- Earn 4 tokens per dollar spent; hit 200 tokens & automatically receive a $2.00 Reward
- Tokens are applied to guests’ accounts with every purchase
- Redeem $2.00 Rewards for any menu item: sandwiches, salads, cookies, drinks—you name it
- Plus, guests will receive bonus token earning opportunities
- Surprise Rewards
- The more guests order, the more surprises they get, like free cookies, chips and more
- Guests will also receive a birthday surprise, too
Subway MyWay Rewards is part of Subway Digital’s work to transform the customer experience through an omnichannel approach, with the integration of the app, remote ordering and, in-restaurant kiosks. Here’s a look at Subway’s new mobile app for tracking rewards:
Are you a Subway fan? What do you think about the new rewards program?
The quest to engage, keep and grow your customer relationships begins with solid goals and an actionable strategy that ensures success. You need to look no further than Customer Insight Group’s proven proprietary systematic process to help you build an optimal program that is financially viable, sustainable and achieves your business objectives. Our program design team has extensive experience across industries. Learn more about creating a loyalty program that works.
Loyalty Marketing Resources
More Posts That May Interest You
Filed under: LoyaltyBlog