“Escape to Total Rewards,” Caesars Entertainment’s largest promotion in company history, celebrated the culmination of its 90-day campaign with celebratory activities at more than 40 properties across the country. The campaign, which launched on March 1 with simultaneous, multi-city concert events featuring chart-topping artists including Mariah Carey, CeeLo Green, Maroon 5, Sean “Diddy” Combs and Mary J. Blige, among others, continues to surprise and delight its members with once-in-a-lifetime experiences and prizes.
As part of the expansion of the country’s leading entertainment loyalty program, Total Rewards will have awarded more than 90,000 prizes worth more than $2 million through the “Escape to Total Rewards” online game during the 90-day period. With new members signing up daily to take advantage of the revolutionized program, leisure travelers can now earn reward points for a variety of offerings such as hotel accommodations, dining, entertainment, retail and spa amenities. Dollars spent turn into points to earn free rooms, upgrades, dining comps, show tickets, and poolside cabanas. Corporate planners also earn reward credits for reserving conference rooms for business travel engagements.
“At a time when customers are seeking more from their loyalty programs, Total Rewards significantly enhanced the program to be even more valuable,” said Tariq Shaukat, Executive Vice President and Chief Marketing Officer for Caesars Entertainment. “Total Rewards has long been the standard-bearer for entertainment loyalty programs and these enhancements further solidify our commitment to provide our loyal members with exclusive benefits and truly rewarding experiences.”
The program enhancements have resonated with travelers and other entertainment seekers, as Caesars Entertainment has witnessed exponential growth in Total Rewards activations during the 90-day campaign. Those activations include the following:
- 20% increase in new Total Rewards members, adding to the existing member base of 40 million
- More than 23 million “Escape to Total Rewards” online game plays
- More than 90,000 total prizes to be awarded nationwide, valued at more than $2 million
- 101% increase in @Total_Rewards Twitter followers since the launch on March 1
- 93% increase in Total Rewards’ Facebook followers since the launch on March 1
- 40% increase in online site visits to Total Rewards Marketplace (TRMarketplace.com) since the launch on March 1
More Posts That May Interest You
Filed under: Brand Loyalty