Procter & Gamble is among the consumer packaged goods companies updating their loyalty programs to differentiate, more tightly connect with its customers and to deepen the customer relationships. Sallie Burnett, loyalty expert and president of Customer Insight Group, noted “while the customer will get more value in reward points, discounts, and freebies, Proctor & Gamble will get even more. The updated loyalty program gives them insights into demographics, decision drivers and purchase behavior that they can use to influence future purchases, create personalized promotions and create emotional connect to elevate consumers to brand evangelists. A key finding from the Forrester Data Customer Experience Index survey was that emotion — specifically feeling valued and appreciated — is one of the biggest drivers of loyalty.”
What is Pamper Rewards?
Pampers rewards is a free loyalty program. It is easy to use and parents earn points every time they purchase any Pampers product including diapers, training pants, and wipes. The Pampers Rewards app is available in the Google Play and Apple App Stores to download onto your Android or iPhone, respectively.
How to Get Pamper Rewards
It is simple to earn pamper rewards with these 3 easy steps:
1. Download the new Pampers Rewards app and register (or log in with your existing Pampers.com username and password)
2. Look for the code inside every pack of Pampers diapers, pants and wipes
3. Scan or manually enter the code and start collecting points to redeem for amazing rewards!
How Does Pampers Rewards Work
Existing and new members get 100 bonus points just for downloading the new Pampers Rewards app and registering or signing in. Plus you get 50 bonus points when you scan your first product code. Pampers Rewards points can be redeemed for a range of fun and educational gifts for your child or the entire family, as well as coupons for Pampers diapers. You will find the full range of options in the Pampers Reward Catalog, which is updated regularly on the app.
“Pampers understands that parents have a lot going on – and we’re always looking for ways to make their lives a little easier,” said Andrea Zahumensky North America Baby Care, P&G. “That’s why we’re offering parents a new, simplified Pampers Rewards program. It’s a way for them to get more out of every shopping trip—truly the perfect hack for any parent with little ones in diapers!”
Pampers Rewards Membership Includes Amazing Gifts and Discounts Including:
- Shopping coupons and discount codes on the best baby products and diapers for newborns.
- Personalized gifts like wall calendars, photo books, and photo prints by Shutterfly.
- Health, parenting, and baby magazine subscriptions including to magazines like Parents Magazine, Better Homes & Gardens, and Rachael Ray Every Day.
- Baby toys, puzzles, books, and accessories.
- Donations to various children’s charities including Every Child Succeeds,
- Feeding America, and March of Dimes.
- More great gifts for moms, dads, and the whole family!
You can earn points by shopping Pampers baby items at any store including Amazon, Walmart, Buy Buy Baby, Kroger, Target, Costco, Jet.com, and more, both in-stores and online!
Parents who used the previous Pampers Rewards App will see their points balance transferred automatically to the new Pampers Rewards app. To access those points, parents can download the new app on their smartphone and log in using their Pampers.com credentials.
Who is Customer Insight Group?
Customer Insight Group is a Colorado-based loyalty marketing agency leading the way in helping companies engage, keep and grow profitable customer relationships.
A lot of companies are testing different loyalty program strategies, the more promising and successful ones seem to share some common characteristics. Learn the seven lessons from the innovators in the Making Loyalty Pay: 7 Proven Strategies presentation.
Loyalty Marketing Resources
- Why Loyalty Marketing?
- How to Design a Successful Loyalty Program?
- What are the Different Types of Loyalty Programs?