- About Us
- Loyalty Marketing
- Social Media Marketing
- News, Events & Insight
- Contact Us
Is a Loyalty Program Right For You?
The idea of building customer loyalty starts with plenty of questions. Is a loyalty program right for your business? Where do you start? What ROI is reasonable to expect? What type of value proposition is most ideal for your customers?
With so many questions, the Loyalty Navigator helps you evaluate the many approaches to loyalty and how each one can or can’t help you achieve your business objectives. Loyalty Navigator is an end-to-end strategic assessment to help you understand the feasibility of a customer loyalty program operationally within your marketplace and with your customers.
Building a Business Case for Loyalty
A loyalty program is a big (and worthwhile) leap for your company. That’s why we offer the Loyalty Navigator, which helps you determine if your company is ready and if the investment is financially viable. Our proprietary Loyalty Navigator assessment encompasses best-in-class loyalty strategy from the inside out — including the organization, customer insight, process, and loyalty software evaluation.
- Defining the vision, mission, and guiding principles for a loyalty program
- Determining objectives and critical loyalty program success metrics
- Benchmarking competitors’ loyalty programs.
- Leveraging your customer insight to understand your customer’s and prospects needs, pains, and expectations
- Ideation of program benefits and business case for the value proposition
- In-depth needs assessment, organizational readiness SWOT analysis
- Building high-level financial models and projections that will help your management team understand and quantify the risks and rewards related to the loyalty program
- Outlining operational requirements, i.e., organizational support, system implementation support, and campaign management
- Identifying customer loyalty software providers and internal organization investments
- Strategic options, go/no-go recommendations, and timeline.
Loyalty Navigator guides you to a differentiated loyalty approach focusing on strategy, data and metrics, performance management, people and organization, and if a loyalty program makes sense, program execution. Whether you are just starting to think about a new loyalty strategy or wanting to revamp an existing one, Customer Insight Group’s Loyalty Navigator provides you a loyalty business case with clear and concise recommendations on how to proceed and projected timelines.