- About Us
- Loyalty Marketing
- Social Media Marketing
- News, Events & Insight
- Contact Us
Strategist. Conference Speaker. Innovator.
With over 25 years’ experience helping companies improve loyalty, retention, engagement, and the overall customer experience, Customer Insight Group founder Sallie Burnett has built her vanguard reputation by crafting solid customer-centric strategies that drive bottom-line success for her clients. Renowned for her out-of-the-box thinking and wealth of experience, she’s been sought out by many of the nation’s top companies to engage, keep and grow their customer relationships at every point along their customer relationship journey. Her insight results in better-aligned sales, service, and marketing while generating the highest return on investment based on the voice and value of the customer.
One of Sallie’s core areas of expertise is customer loyalty, helping B2C and B2B companies develop and execute strategies that amplify value for their customers and improve retention. She oversees the development and delivery of innovative customer loyalty solutions, working with clients across industries to drive their transformation roadmap.
- Designs robust and impactful solutions by effectively integrating industry best-practices, customer research, data analytics, and the client’s brand strategy.
- Consults on and helps design messaging tactics including channel(s), content, creative, formats, targeting, offers, timing, and cadence.
- Identifies and recommends integrated contact strategies to maximize customer engagement and are optimize marketing ROI.
- Works with analytics and data teams to provide actionable data-driven customer and market insights to design, develop, and deploy relevant loyalty strategies and associated omnichannel communication strategies.
- Defines performance metrics, marketing reports, executive dashboards, and measurement schemes for loyalty and CRM initiatives.
- Define essential business requirements of loyalty platforms in the discovery phase and beyond for better ongoing strategic insight, measurement, and program optimization.
Sallie stands out in a field of experts because of her international experience. In 2015 alone, she traveled to six continents and visited 25 countries. She has spread the CRM and loyalty marketing gospel in events that include the CRMC, the largest retail CRM conference in the U.S.; the CRM Dialogue Conference in Scandinavia, the Customer Fest India and ICOM, which is the largest global network of marketing communication agencies with members coming from 65 nations. She has shared her expertise with members of the Direct Marketing Association and the Canadian Marketing Association at their conventions.
Loyalty Thought Leader
Sallie is a frequent blogger, writes articles for publications, and is recognized on Forbes as a “loyalty expert.” She shares insights, tips, and best practices from the world’s best loyalty programs and tells you the secrets to what makes them work so well.
Educator & Trainer
Sallie Burnett knows customer relationship management firsthand. She built a successful CRM firm, and she taught Digital Marketing as an associate professor at Daniels College of Business. She is also one of the frequent lecturers at Regis University and the University of Colorado Denver.
She is an international loyalty trainer and educator with extensive real-world industry experience, which means her workshops and masterclasses are built on applicable real-world scenarios and industry best practices (not simply theory).
Sallie Burnett can help you navigate the constantly changing customer loyalty jungle, whether you are just starting to think about a new loyalty strategy and need a solid education about customer loyalty fundamentals and best practice or you are a seasoned loyalty marketer looking to remain on the leading edge of innovations, technology, and customer expectations.