- About Us
- Loyalty Marketing
- Social Media Marketing
- News, Events & Insight
- Contact Us
DO YOU MAKE THE SOCIAL MEDIA GRADE?
Find out how you can use social media to drive your bottom line.
When it comes to determining value, social media can be one of the most elusive channels for marketers. You know that engaging with customers and prospects is important, but it can be difficult to know how to do it right or where to spend your time.
Find out how well your company rates when it comes to Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest, Blogs, and more. For a free, no-obligation social media assessment simply go-to Social Media Grader and complete the quick profile, then we’ll email you a comprehensive Social Media Report Card with an assessment of how you stack up on each of your social media channels and tips to help you harness social media to drive business results. This is for nonprofits and B2C companies that are serious about taking their social media marketing to the next level and need help.
Top 5 Reasons to Get Your Grade
1. See Where You Stand – When it comes to social media, it’s a relatively new, constantly evolving field. Haven’t you always wanted to see where you land?
2. Get Best Practices – For every channel that is graded, we offer best practices as well, so no matter what your grade, you’ll get valuable information to help you optimize your social media presence to engage, keep and grow your customer relationships.
3. Fuel Your Fire – Take your social media grade to the higher-ups and show them where you need to throw your time, efforts and budgets to boost brand awareness and grow sales.
4. Affirmation or Enlightenment – If you’ve been working blindly just trying to stay ahead of the social media curve, it can be hard to sit back and critique yourself. The social media grader does it for you in a quick snapshot of progress and ideas for improvement. You can use this insight to update your social media strategy.
5. Bragging Rights – Admit it, you’d love to be able to show off how on top of social media you are as a company. We bet you were an honor student way back when, too.
Get Your Grade Today
There is no obligation and your social media grade is completely free — the feedback you’ll receive will help you get the results your business needs. The fine print — this service is for B2C and nonprofit companies only. Since the purpose of the social media grader is to help companies improve the performance of their efforts, only requests that include the contact information will receive their detailed report and feedback.
Go to Social Media Grader for your free no-obligation personalized Social Media Report Card.
SUBSCRIBE FOR PREMIUM CONTENT
Get access to exclusive subscriber content including in-depth articles, social media trends, infographics and more. Fill in your info below and become an insider with access to the best practices, facts, and insights we provide to some of the world’s most iconic brands.