- About Us
- Loyalty Marketing
- Social Media Marketing
- News, Events & Insight
- Contact Us
SOCIAL MEDIA STRATEGY ROADMAP
Find your direction, then jump in.
Social Media marketing offers plenty of exciting new tools to play with, but without solid strategy backing them up, they simply won’t deliver the results you seek. We believe smart strategy is the cornerstone to any successful marketing program, and social media marketing is no exception. Social media marketing brings a wealth of new perspective to the table, so we take time to educate our clients in this brave new world of marketing, create measureable goals and a comprehensive strategy that delivers results. Customer Insight Group creates a social media roadmap that gives you solid direction on the critical issues:
Utilize Our Roadmap to:
- Establish your objectives – Forget the technology. First focus on core understanding — who you’re trying to reach, what you’re trying to accomplish, and how you plan to change those relationships. Consider the full range of objectives, from big picture goals of the company to the response you seek from your customers. Marketing on the social web is about giving to get. Understanding exactly what your community wants is key to giving and ultimately the getting – reaching your organization’s goals. Without that understanding as your strategic foundation, you can’t deliver on a compelling promise.
- Understand your audience – You may find it eye-opening to see how your audience communicates/interacts on the social web. We’ll help you pinpoint which types of social networks, media sharing and assets strike a chord with your audience and why they make those social media choices.
- Map your strategy – Once your understand what makes your customers tick, you have to identify the right strategy to meet their needs and interests, and ultimately your goals as well. Will you engage influencers? Energize brand advocates? Create demand with value-added content? Set up a venue to listen and learn? We’ll guide you in determining the right strategy and how it fits within your existing marketing strategy.
- Take stock – New strategies often mean reinforcing your existing resources. Now is the time to look at what your current resources can handle and what outside resources need to be tapped to handle the implementation and ongoing support of your strategy. From branding look and feel to monitoring and moderating customer comments to customer service, take a 360-deree look at how your new strategy impacts your current resources and demands new ones.
- Fill your toolbox – Your old set of marketing tools probably won’t meet the needs of the new technologies you’re about to utilize. Determine what new set of tools you’ll need to efficiently monitor, communicate, create and promote social content.
- Measure your success – No one is looking for purely anecdotal results from their social media efforts. Measurement is key to the ongoing success and shaping of your social media program. How will you measure success according to the objectives you’ve identified? What tools will you employ and at what point will you take benchmark measurements as well as interval measurements?
Feel the Social Media Pulse. Visit our blog for our latest insights into social media.
Customer Insight Group is your social media agnecy that can map
your journey into social media.
Engage. Keep. Grow.
social media marketing agency social media for business customer interaction social media consultant social media advertising content management customer relationship social media social social media for business facebook marketing Colorado Denver social media trends social media metrics social media consultant social media optimization
Customer Connection provides you with customer loyalty and social media news, views, research, how-tos, reviews, and best practices