With over 300 million members in over 200 countries and territories LinkedIn is world’s largest professional online network. For most companies, it plays an important role in their marketing strategies and the follow marketing stats about LinkedIn provide insightful information all marketers should know.
Stats You Need to Know about Customers and LinkedIn
- More than 30% of LinkedIn users log into their account every day. (Source: Social Media Today, 2013)
- LinkedIn is now responsible for a staggering 64% of all visits from social media channels to corporate websites. (Invest IQ Research 2013)
- The average CTR for ads on LinkedIn is 0.025 percent. (Search Engine Watch)
- 84 million of LinkedIn’s 313 million users are in the U.S.
- 38% of LinkedIn visits are made via mobile.
- LinkedIn is the world’s largest professional network on the Internet with 313+ million members in over 200 countries and territories. (LinkedIn)
- Every second 2 new members join LinkedIn. (Source: Buffer)
- 42% of users update their profile information regularly. (Source: Media Bistro)
- LinkedIn enjoys around 63.4 million adult monthly unique view. (Source: Marketing Profs)
- 60% of LinkedIn users have clicked on an ad on the site, and 43% of U.S. marketers have obtained at least one new customer through LinkedIn. (Social Media Today)
Businesses use LinkedIn Marketing to Achieve Business Goals
- There are over 3 million LinkedIn Company pages. (Source: Media Bistro)
- More than 500,000 company pages were added between 2012 and 2013. (Source: Social Media Examiner)
- There are 148 different industries represented on company pages. (Source: Social Media Examiner)
- To date, there are 1,275,000 products and services highlighted across LinkedIn company pages. (Source: Social Media Examiner)
Customer Insight Group is the leading social media marketing agency in Colorado and we invite you to take advantage of these additional resources:
More Social Media Marketing Resources
Filed under: Internet Marketing