Did you know that that 78% of small businesses attract new customers through social media? The ability to attract fans in social media relies on quality content that is both informative and engaging. This infographic show incredible statistics that reveal why social media has become an important element in your marketing mix.
- 83% of marketers say social media is important for their business. [Tweet this stat]
- 68% of consumers check out companies on social networking sites before buying. [Tweet this stat]
- 46% of web users turn to social media for making purchases. [Tweet this stat]
- 78% of small businesses attract new customers through social media. [Tweet this stat]
- 90% of companies state social media is most effective in building brand reputation and awareness. [Tweet this stat]
- 60% of consumers say integration of social media makes them more likely to share products. [Tweet this stat]
- 71% that receive a quick brand response on social media are likely to recommend that brand to others. [Tweet this stat]
- 52% of marketers have found a customer via Facebook. [Tweet this stat]
what do you think of these stats? How are you using social media marketing to reach your customers, build brand awareness and engage fans?