Social media continues to evolve faster than anyone could have predicted. With over 700 million daily active users Facebook remains the most used social network on the planet. These statistics show the importance of brands engaging with their fans on this social media channel.
- Facebook has over 728 million daily active users. [Tweet this stat]
- 95% of Facebook users log into their account every day. [Tweet this stat]
- Facebook users like an average of 40 pages. [Tweet this stat]
- Companies ignore 70% of customer questions on Facebook. [Tweet this stat]
- Americans like an average of 70 brand pages on Facebook. [Tweet this stat]
- Shelf life of a Facebook post: 2 hours, 30 minutes to get 75% of total impressions. [Tweet this stat]
- 54% of marketers gain a new customer through Facebook. [Tweet this stat]
What do you think about these stats? How are you using Facebook to gain new customers? Join us on Facebook to continue the conversion.