These recent statistics caught our eye. Where does your brand stand on wielding the power of social media?
A recent report titled The Social Brand Experiencereleased by the CMO Council had some interesting findings that shed light on what consumers think versus what marketers think consumers think. The survey involved 132 senior marketers and more than 1,200 consumers on the subject of social media.
- 46% want to track news for the brand and products
- 43% are looking for a special savings or events
- 26% want to be heard
- 24% want to contribute and help customers
- 19% want to recommend or connect friends to their favorite brands
- 57% to find games, contests and other unique experiences
- 50% to find service and support
- 41% to share my ideas for new products and features
Ready to move social media up as a priority for your brand? (80% of the marketers in this survey are!) Looking for a social media agency? Let the social media experts at Customer Insight Group help you use social media to build better customer relationships, promote brand awareness, increase loyalty and improve the customer experience.