Data from the DDB Life Style Study looked at mobile shopping patterns by gender and found that men were much more inclined than women to use mobile phones to shop or use QR codes and apps to find the best deals. 57%of women view shopping as a form of entertainment, versus 44% of men. 31% of men would prefer to buy everything online versus 27% of women. When you think about it, mobile shopping for men mirrors offline shopping, men are about getting it done quickly.
Did you know 52% of US small businesses don’t feel other businesses are marketing to them effectively, and 46% feel they’re being “sold” to instead of “spoken” to? It might be time to integrate social media into your B2B strategy. In this presentation you will gain insight into why B2B marketers still struggle with social media, and get answers and direction on how you can use social media to meet your specific B2B goals.
Just a few tips you will learn are:
- Aligning Your Social Media Objectives with Business Objectives
- Developing a Plan to Manage and Engage Customers
- Developing a Content Calendar
- Promoting Your Social Media Presence
Are you using social media to turn users into customers. Social media is a constantly evolving channel that can make a significant difference in driving results for businesses of all sizes.
This presentation will show you how successful companies are using social media to build relationships with customers and show how social media initiatives can help set you apart from your competition. You will learn how to define your social media strategy and create a plan for communicating and engaging with customers. Finally, you will learn how to quantify key performance indicators and define what social media success truly looks like for their individual business goals.
Are you ready to start using social media to turn users into customers? Contact us today to get started.
Is your team grappling with getting the sizes right for your social media pages and profiles? You can be the hero when you share with them this social media media image sizing cheat sheet.
LunaMetrics just released this updated version of their widely popular Social Media Sizing cheat sheet with image and video sizes for Facebook, Twitter, Google+, YouTube, LinkedIn and Pinterest. Before you post your next picture or change up your profile image, take a look at this handy cheat sheet, book market and share it. This is too valuable a tool not to share.
The way consumers use technology is a big factor behind the five major trends shaping retail today. Five trends were identified in a recent report from Bazaarvoice. These include:
- Shopping is social: 70% of consumers research online before purchasing in-store, and the average shopper uses approximately 10.4 sources of information to make a purchase decision. Reviews with visual media were 23% more likely to convert. Benefit—a cosmetics brand with an e-commerce site, physical stores, and retail presence—saw a 1,000% higher click-through rate for the “Buy Now” button on Facebook than its average online advertisement.
- Millennials are setting the tone: 51% of Millennials say consumer opinions found on a company’s website have a bigger impact on purchase decisions than recommendations from family and friends. 63% of Millennials say that knowing a company is “mindful of its social responsibilities” makes them more likely to buy from that brand, and 58% are even willing to pay higher prices when part of their spend goes to help causes they support.9
- Mobile is the medium: Forrester Research projects that smartphone-based commerce will increase from $3 billion in 2010 to $31 billion in 2016. Mobile traffic is also growing dramatically, and it’s estimated that in 2013, mobile traffic will account for a whopping 40% of all traffic.
- Omnichannel equals a seamless experience: Retailers have long recognized that the more channels a customer uses, the greater their value. In fact, shoppers who interact with more than one channel spend 18% to 36% more than those who interact with a single channel.
- Big data can uncover unprecedented insight: A 2011 report by the McKinsey Global Institute estimated that retailers using big data to its full potential could increase their operating margins by more than 60%.1. Unfortunately this potential often goes untapped. While the technology exists to collect the data, there is shortage of human capital with the ability to deeply analyze it and make effective decisions with it.
This presentation gives an overview of current social media trends, a look at how businesses today are utilizing social media to grow their businesses and touch on career potential within this unique marketing niche. You will gain a better understanding of how social media goes beyond how people typically use it as a consumer, and help you understand how businesses are using social media to help further their business objectives.
Key takeaways include:
- Four Ways to Grow Business
- Customer Buying Process
- Social Media’s Influence on Purchase Decision
- Brands LOCKED OUT
Join the conversation with us on these social media channels:
LinkedIn Group http://linkd.in/LinkedInDiscussion
InternetHowTo on Twitter https://twitter.com/internethowto