Loyalty Program Step One: Sign up new members. Whether that’s at the launch of a program or somewhere farther down the line, enrolling new members is at the top of any loyalty program’s “to-do” list. Here’s a quick peek at some retailers out there who appear to be on the enrollment drive.
A recent email campaign invites potential members to join the Michael’sRewards program where they can experience the following benefits:
- Free Membership
- 20% off your entire purchase (Welcome Offer)
- Special discounts
- 20% off your entire purchase (Birthday gift)
- Dedicated customer relations phone line
Spend $250 in one year and reach Gold status, and also receive:
- Michael’s Rewards surprises loaded on your card.
Looks like this sporting good retailer is jumping onboard the loyalty bandwagon with its very own program The League by Sports Authority. Details are available at www.sportsauthorityleague.com. From the looks of it, the program is not available at all Sports Authority locations. Here are the program’s details:
- Earn one point for every dollar spent at either Sports Authority or S.A. Elite Sports Authority.
- Get 5% back when you spend $100 or more within a qualifying earning period.
- Reward Bucks are issued four times per year, stay valid for 60 days from the date of issuance, and can be used at both Sports Authority and S.A. Elite Sports Authority locations.
- Points accumulate during four earn periods and can only be earned with in-store purchases.
Spend $300 within a calendar year and you’re automatically upgraded to Legend status, which grants you:
- $5 Upgrade Reward
- Extended redemption period, from 60 days to 90 days
- $10 Birthday Reward
- Even more exclusive benefits