These days, more and more marketers are putting customer relationship marketing at the top of their priorities for 2014. Companies are discovering it’s a measurable strategy that goes directly to the bottom line. In this presentation you will learn howloyalty marketing is evolving and about the top 10 loyalty marketing trends for 2014.
Here are just a few of the top trends you’ll see in this presentation:
- Consumers see value in enrolling in loyalty programs.
- Social rewards are NOT primary drivers of participation.
- Loyalty points can be used to influence purchase behavior.
- Non-monetary program benefits are important.
- Loyalty programs attract new customers.
Want to learn more about loyalty marketing? Checkout these resources: