Caesars Entertainment celebrates the expansion of Total Rewards, one of the country’s most prominent entertainment loyalty programs, with “Escape to Total Rewards”, their largest promotion in the company’s history. Aimed at demonstrating the breadth and depth of the loyalty program’s network of offerings and experiences, “Escape to Total Rewards” further illustrates the value of the loyalty program for entertainment-seekers beyond the traditional gamer. The promotion kicked off with simultaneous multi-city concerts featuring top acts, including: Cee Lo Green, Mariah Carey, Maroon 5, P. Diddy and Gavin DeGraw.
“Total Rewards has long been considered the standard-bearer for loyalty programs within the gaming industry,” said Gary Loveman, CEO and President of Caesars Entertainment. “However, our business has grown to encapsulate so much more than gaming; every single one of our nearly 40 resorts across the country, provides a 360-degree entertainment experience. This next generation of the Total Rewards program seeks to expand the customer experience by providing additional ways for our members to earn points both on and off property. Total Rewards is no longer just a gaming loyalty program; whether traveling for business or pleasure, playing or simply staying, all of our guests will find value and benefit in a Total Rewards membership.”
New Look. New Rewards.
Total Rewards unveiled its sleek new look and feel on March 1, capturing the energy and excitement of its global network of offerings and experience, and inviting new and existing Total Rewards members to enjoy the enhanced global network of entertainment experiences.
For the next 90 days, Total Rewards members will have countless chances to win more than 90,000 prizes through the “Escape to Total Rewards” game. In addition, one lucky winner will receive a once-in-a-lifetime, all-expense paid trip to Caesars Palace in Las Vegas. The winner and seven guests will be sent to Sin City in true VIP style aboard a personal charter jet from XOJET, one of the world’s fastest-growing private aviation companies.
More Ways to Earn
Targeting a broader, more diversified customer base, the expanded Total Rewards program provides a greater return to the leisure traveler who prefers the dining, entertainment, retail and spa amenities of a Total Rewards resort. For leisure activities such as shopping, dining or accommodations, members will earn one Reward Credit for every dollar spent. Reward Credits are the balance of a Total Rewards member’s account and can be used to enjoy a variety of complimentary services and experiences.
In addition to creating greater value for the leisure traveler, Total Rewards also recognizes and rewards meetings planners and business travelers for their engagement with the program. Planners booking meetings or events at a Total Rewards resort may also earn Reward Credits – one credit for every dollar spent – that may be redeemed for either personal use or placed toward a future meeting or event.
Now members who engage with a Total Rewards Las Vegas resort through social media channels will earn Reward Credits through Social Rewards. Social Rewards is an extension of the loyalty program that encourages members to interact with Total Rewards, or property brand such as Caesars Palace or Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino. Sharing and check-in activities through Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Foursquare are all rewarded through the program. Plans to extend Social Rewards earning beyond Total Rewards Las Vegas resorts will take place later this year.
As current members now have even more ways to earn rewards, they will also find many new ways to experience these benefits.
- Members will now be able to redeem their Reward Credits for free play. Elite members also have the ability to gift up to 5,000 Reward Credits to friends or family members, up to twice per year.
- Total Rewards members will receive preferred pricing at restaurants across the network. Participating restaurants will have two sets of menu prices—full price for anyone who chooses to dine at the restaurant and a lower price available exclusively to Total Rewards members.
- Discounts at on-property retailers will be enhanced through the new Total Rewards. Every member will receive at least the same 10% discount that Total Rewards members have always enjoyed, but more engaged members will receive discounts of up to 25% on all purchases at Caesars’ retail outlets.
- Members will now be able to redeem their Reward Credits for gift certificates at several hundred retailers participating in the Total Rewards Marketplace. These gift certificates can be used for online purchases, or they may be printed out and used at the retailer’s local brick-and-mortar locations. This unique feature of the Total Rewards Marketplace makes Total Rewards more relevant and valuable in members’ everyday lives.
- Members will have pre-sale access to show tickets for many of the top-tier entertainers that perform across the network of Total Rewards casinos and resorts.