- About Us
- Loyalty Marketing
- Social Media Marketing
- News, Events & Insight
- Contact Us
Pinpoint your starting place.
The idea of building customer loyalty starts with a plenty of questions. Is a loyalty program right for your business? Where do you start? What ROI is reasonable to expect? What type of value proposition is most ideal for your customers? With so many questions, this 4-6 week strategic engagement helps you evaluate the many approaches to loyalty and how each one can or can’t help you achieve your business objectives.
Customer Insight Group isn't just a thought leader in loyalty marketing — we are a loyalty marketing agency creating measureable success for our clients every day. We put this success to work for you and your marketing team.
Proprietary Loyalty Navigator
Our proprietary Loyalty Navigation engagement is two-fold, including:
Half-Day Loyalty Workshop highlights trends within your industry, delves into loyalty marketing best practices and brings to light issues specific to your company and your business objectives.
Consulting Assessment encompasses the major points along your path to profitable customer loyalty including:
- A benchmark of competitors’ loyalty programs and social engagement tactics
- Top loyalty strategy insights within your industry
- Major design and implementation considerations
- Important milestones to reach along the journey of creating a loyalty program
- Strategic options and go/no-go recommendations
Does Loyalty Really Exist? Read about real-world examples and learn from successful executions of loyalty strategy. Download our White Paper Does Loyalty Really Exist?
Let us help you navigate your loyalty journey.
Engage. Keep. Grow.
customer retention strategies customer experience customer relationship program loyalty program Boulder rewards cards loyalty marketing workshop retail loyalty programs loyalty marketing agency Colorado Denver what is the customer experience customer loyalty programs points for rewards Best CRM
- 9 tips to leverage your loyalty program to promote business growth. t.co/cuJpcPixp3
- Loyalty Marketing Tip: Outcomes matter. What really matters to your customers are the results they can see, count on, and share.
- Interesting invention. This printer takes the lead from old pencils and uses it as ink. t.co/EtWYblR0GC
Customer Connection provides you with customer loyalty and social media news, views, research, how-tos, reviews, and best practices